Kristof

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      HELLO,

      for those of you looking for Kristof name I found this :

      Frank and Teresa Kristof of Caldwell. I think it was like an obit. Teresa
      KRistof (nee Jancik) was listed as one of the daughters of John Jancik Sr.
      that died July 1915.

      This was on Page 114

      From "Czech Pioneers of the Southwest" Publ. hudson and Maresh copyright
      1934.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous