Re: [TexasCzechs] Genealogy Book Recommendations, Prosím

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      I am the wife of George in Austin. Believe it or not, There are, in Yoakum
      Texas, many Knezek, Marek, and many others of your group. Mrs Knezek is one
      of the officers at Yoakum National Bank. They also have & breed Semmital
      cattle. Mr. Jakubec livesa there also. He is on the board of directors of
      the Yoakum Heritage Museum. Mareks are there, in Lavaca, De Witt, & Calhoun
      also, one of the ladies who correspond with the group lives in Virginia &
      works in some capacity in Washington, D.C. So you will probably receive much
      help. I have a daughter living in Crestline, Ca. Heres hoping the wild-fires
      don't get out of hand.
      Joyce P