Re: [TexasCzechs] The Ova

  • Tim Dybala
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 6:59 AM
      Thank you to all that responded. Leroy, I'm glad you pointed out that the
      word 'rodina' (family) is consisered feminine. My next question was going
      to be "Why do headstones of a man have -ova on the end of the family
      name".....but you all have adequately answered my initial question about
      the -ova suffix. Tim D.