Reminder - Czech Immigrant Database

  • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 27, 2004

      Czech Immigrant Database

      Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2004
      Time: All Day

      A Reminder: Have you entered a listing for your Czech immigrant
      ancestors at http://www.egroups.com/database/texasczechs in the
      "Czech Immigrant Index?" When you get to the database website
      you will have to sign in with your Yahoo ID and password (in
      your original subscription letter). Then you can enter the data
      of your Czech immigrant ancestors. Date format is YYYY-MMM-DD.
      For ship name do not use such terms as SS or Barque, just the
      name of the ship. And, keep in mind, there was no
      "Czechoslovakia" before 1918.
      The database is searchable and you can sort the database by
      the different headings.
    • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Nov 27, 2005

        Czech Immigrant Database