Re: [TexasCzechs] Kolache help

  • nmachu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2000
      Susan, I would love to have your "novice's" recipe for kolaches. I am 1/2
      Czech and my husband is full-blooded Czech. I made kolaches soon after we
      were married, over 40 years ago, and never had the urge again, since they
      were kinda like little rocks! Now that I have retired, I am toying with the
      idea of devoting a day to seeing if I can do it. The simpler the recipe, the
      better! Thanks for sharing.
      Nancy Machu
      nmachu@...