Re: Matt - your messages with Mary Jiral (Hynek Zissa

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2004
      Cullis,

      I am not sure of her entire e-mail because Yahoo! uses that ellipsis
      mark after the first letter of the domain name. You might have to e-
      mail her from the group. That is, go to the message of interest
      (#21744) and send from there. I have placed a request with one of my
      Austin researchers to look up Hynek Zissa's obit for her.

      Matt

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, FayeLee39@a... wrote:
      > Hi Group
      >
      > Matt, I was reviewing some old messages sent in January 25, 2004,
      and found