Matt - your messages with Mary Jiral (Hynek Zissa

  • FayeLee39@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 5:57 PM
      Hi Group

      Matt, I was reviewing some old messages sent in January 25, 2004, and found
      your conversion with Mary Jiral- over her distant kin with you. She was asking
      about Hynek Zissa

      Well after reading the message and looking at my charts, I find that Mary Ann
      is a cousin of mine thru Jakub Holub- Her great great grandmother was
      Francis Holub Zissa. Is she a member of this group and/or do you have her e-mail
      address?
      I have alot of info on her family.

      And if Mary Ann is out there- love to hear from you.

      Cullis

      researching; Holub, Jurena, Pechacek, Bladau
    • rebellous_99
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 7:13 AM
        Cullis,

        I am not sure of her entire e-mail because Yahoo! uses that ellipsis
        mark after the first letter of the domain name. You might have to e-
        mail her from the group. That is, go to the message of interest
        (#21744) and send from there. I have placed a request with one of my
        Austin researchers to look up Hynek Zissa's obit for her.

        Matt