FW: [TexasCzechs] Bluebonnet Time in Texas - April 2004

  • Melinda Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 1:11 PM
      Rick,

      I didn't know if it was appropriate to post the bluebonnet pictures to the
      group, but since you started it -- I am going to add to it.

      The bluebonnets and other wildflowers are very beautiful this year. Last
      Sunday, our family had to go to Hallettsville for the funeral of my Uncle
      Victor Svetlik. (The obit was posted on the group.) On the way back, we
      stopped in Schulenburg and took the attached pictures of our daughter,
      Maribeth in the flowers. (I had my husband look thru all of the flowers for
      snakes, before I would allow Maribeth in them.) A lot of people have
      commented that the flowers look so perfect that it looks like Maribeth is in
      a fake scene. Anyway, I hope those of you who are not fortunate enough to
      be able to physically see the bluebonnets and other wildflowers enjoy the
      pictures.

      Thanks,
      Melinda Sims
      Katy, Tx