Obituary of Felix Dziuk

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:41 AM
      Obituary of Felix Dziuk
      The Countywide Online (Karnes Co., TX)

      FELIX I. DZIUK

      Felix I. Dziuk, of Falls City, passed away, Sunday, March 4, 2004 at
      St. Francis Nursing Home in San Antonio. He was 92 years and 5 days.

      Felix was born March 9, 1912 in Falls City. He married Dorothy Mae
      Morawietz on May 17, 1938. He was a retired barber, after working for
      almost sixty years. He lived all his life in Falls City and served in
      WWII in the Army in the Quartermaster Corps. Felix was a member of
      Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Knights of Columbus, VFW Poth Post and
      a church choir member.

      Felix is survived by his son, Lester L. (Alice) Dziuk of San Antonio;
      sister, Gertrude Pawelek of Fashing; 3 grandchildren, Carlos Chavez,
      Michael (Araceli) Chavez, and Melissa (Durwood J.) Wenzel; 1 great
      granddaughter, Brittaney More and sister-in-law, Beatrice Copeland.

      Preceded in death by wife, Dorothy Mae Morawietz Dziuk, Father, Louis
      W. Dziuk; mother, Elizabeth Urbanczyk Dziuk; brothers, Bernard A.
      Dziuk, Louis B. Dziuk, Wallis A. Dziuk; sisters, Emelia M. Kowalik,
      Adela A. Lyssy, Faustina G. Lyssy and Mary M. Pawelek.

      A rosary was recited on Tuesday, March 16, at 7 p.m. at Holy Trinity
      Catholic Church.

      Funeral services were held Wednesday, March 17, 2004 at 10 a.m. in
      Holy Trinity Catholic Church with Rev. Gregory Sawicki officiating.

      Burial followed at Falls City Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers were
      Michael Chavez, Thomas Dziuk, Melvin Lyssy, Larry Semmler, Dale
      Wenzel and Durwood (Woody) Wenzel.