Disregard last 9 postings

  • richardgarza1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2000
      Dear Listers,
      Please forgive Lois P. She was forwarding some messages with comments
      for my private amusement and didn't realize the posts were also going to
      the list. They were meant for me alone and please don't take them to
      heart as it was in jest. Our archives are still secure.
      Please delete the last nine messages.
      Thank you.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK
      http://www.egroups.com/database/texasczechs

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.