Genealogists and music

  • cribbswh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Hi all,
      I overheard a conversation in Clayton library (Houston) where one
      lady researcher told another lady researcher that she never listened
      to music any longer. This alarmed me since I know the power of
      music in a person's life. Out of curiosity, I created a poll that you
      are invited to participate in. I'd like to know what genealogists
      listen to.

      http://www.obitlinkspage.com/poll/survey.php?s_id=1

      Rate your music tastes on a scale of 1-5, 5 being the highest.
      Thanks for your help!
      Bill Cribbs
      Obituary Links Page
      http://www.obitlinkspage.com