Re: [TexasCzechs] HELP- bouncing

  • sylviajean12@cs.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2004
      Thanks you must of been reading my mine.  Will try that.

      SYLVIA
    • sylviajean12@cs.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 28, 2004
        Well, I think my problem might be fixed.  I went through the procedure of changing my password, etc. Then had to do a reactivation request, which I did and they say I should get it within the hour.  If I don't I will probably be calling for more help.

        I appreciate the time you spent with me on this.  You have been a great help.

        Have a nice evening.
        SYLVIA LAZNOVSKY
      • sylviajean12@cs.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 28, 2004
          Its been a couple of hours and I still get the bouncing message when I sign on.  Any more suggestions.

          Thanks.  SYLVIA
        • George Patrick
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 28, 2004
            This is meant in jest, Sylvia, so don't get mad at me!  Did it ever occur to you that maybe Yahoo just doesn't like you?  All kidding aside, don't get discouraged.  A while back this same thing happened to me and it took a while for it to fix itself.  Seems that all computer programs want to be devilish at times!

            George

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 28, 2004
              Thanks.  Sometimes I do think the computer doesn't like me.   Glad to here someone else has these problems.

              SYLVIA
            • Rochelle Feeney
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 28, 2004
                Yahoo has really been messing up... i have been getting the bounce thing also every couple of days now.... you have to click on the link that it gives you to UNBOUNCE your email.... Something that happens with YAHELL (yahoo) LOL

                At 08:30 PM 3/28/2004 -0500, you wrote:

                Its been a couple of hours and I still get the bouncing message when I sign on.  Any more suggestions.

                Thanks.  SYLVIA

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                [AD]
                a42d543.jpg