Re: [TexasCzechs] Lichnov museum and parish

  • Joe Janecka
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2004
      On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:52:00 EST, you wrote:

      >Hi Joe,
      >you are most welcome to use the pictures for your slide show.
      >I really enjoyed visiting the museum and hope that some of you who go there
      >on the tours will also visit my cousin, Peter Kunik (the Priest), who lives
      >across the street in the parish house.

      Thank you very much Illona,

      I think we met your cousin in January 2003 when we were there visiting
      both the museum and church. I presume he was the priest that we met.

      > I did reduce the pictures through AOL though. I
      >hope it makes it easier to see them. I don't know how to tell how many pixels
      >they have ;o( but they are smaller. Should they be smaller than this? It
      >doesn't take me long to send them. I hope it will not take too long to open the
      >file!

      You've made good progress on the size of the pictures. Some of us
      still have slow dial up internet connections, so it does take a while
      to download. It was much better this time and well worth the wait.

      Na Shledanou,
      Josef