Family Tree

  • salvarez@pcai.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2004
      Start at the very basic tree. Write down everyone in your family.
      Ask your mother who her brothers and sister are, their wifes and
      children. Birthdates, marriage dates etc.

      Ask her who her parents are and their families
      (brothers,sisters, wifes, children) If they are not living, ask
      where they are buried..where they lived etc.

      This should get you started, then myself and others should be
      able to help you a little more from there.

      Steve

      does anyone know how to do these things? b/c the net isnt
      helping me
      at all and there are so many relatives of mine in the abott/west
      area that i dont know who belongs to who...and on my grandpas
      ...all
      i know is my grandpa....my mom doesnt even know any of her
      relatives
      on that side.....so...any help would be GREATLY appreciated...