Re: OBIT: Mary Lynne Slavick

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
      Rochelle,

      I do not think anybody in the group knows if Mary had MS or not. I
      do not know of any stories in the family of people having MS or of
      the person to whom you are making reference. Also note that this
      woman was born in San Diego, California, not in Texas.

      Matt

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Rochelle Feeney <rochelle@a...>
      wrote:
      > Did Mary have Multiple Sclerosis ? My father (Roger Bubenik)
      grandson of