Re: [TexasCzechs] OBIT: Mary Lynne Slavick

  • Rochelle Feeney
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
      Did Mary have Multiple Sclerosis ? My father (Roger Bubenik) grandson of Otto and Hattie Pechacek, has it. I have heard way back when that somebody in our family somewhere was in a wheelchair and they didnt know why. Matt, maybe you have heard this...
      -Rochelle
      At 09:39 AM 2/3/2004 -0600, you wrote:

      Mary Lynne Slavick 7cf1b15.jpg
      MARY LYNNE SLAVICK, 61 of Georgetown passed away Saturday, January 31, 2004.

       Mrs. Slavick was born November 4, 1942 in San Diego, California. She is survived by her husband, Victor Slavick; daughter, Melissa Manes; sons, Kenneth, John, and Jason Slavick; grandchildren, Adam, Victor, Taylor and Ryan; brothers, Kenneth and Charles Kimball, as well as numerous other relatives and friends.

       Visitation 6-8 p.m. and a vigil service at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Klein Funeral Home Chapel in Klein. Funeral Mass Wednesday 2 p.m. at Christ the Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Spring with Father John Upton as celebrant. Burial will be Friday at 10 a.m. in Laverne, Oklahoma. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Multiple Sclerosis Society.

      7cf1b83.jpg
      Published in the Houston Chronicle from 2/2/2004 - 2/3/2004.
      Guest Book • Flowers & gifts • Charities

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      ---
      Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
    • rebellous_99
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
        Rochelle,

        I do not think anybody in the group knows if Mary had MS or not. I
        do not know of any stories in the family of people having MS or of
        the person to whom you are making reference. Also note that this
        woman was born in San Diego, California, not in Texas.

        Matt

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Rochelle Feeney <rochelle@a...>