Re. Bill Jansa, FYI

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi Bill,
      A couple of months ago my cousin, Pat Marek Hejl, placed a new website on line which contains a number of your surnames.  You can find the website at:  http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~texasczechs/zabcik/index.html  Her E-mail address is on the website if you wish to contact her.

      Some of the surnames you listed are distant cousins of mine but some are directly related to Pat.  Welcome to the list and if I may be of assistance, please contact me.

      George of Austin  .
    • William Jansa
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2004
        Thanks, George

        I've got a bunch of geneology stuff that I need to put together...when I do, I'll share.

        My brother and sister live in Austin...great place.

        Bill

        George Patrick <GPATRICK@...> wrote:
        Hi Bill,
        A couple of months ago my cousin, Pat Marek Hejl, placed a new website on line which contains a number of your surnames.  You can find the website at:  http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~texasczechs/zabcik/index.html  Her E-mail address is on the website if you wish to contact her.

        Some of the surnames you listed are distant cousins of mine but some are directly related to Pat.  Welcome to the list and if I may be of assistance, please contact me.

        George of Austin  .

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • George Patrick
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2004
          Bill,
          I'm glad that the information was helpful.  I look forward to seeing your family info. when you are ready to share.  Are your brother and sister in Austin in to genealogy, too?

          Good to meet another cousin.