Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Class in Taylor

  • Jake
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      Thanks Darwin,
            Now I just have to resolve the conflict with my bible study class. It also meets on Tuesday nights.  Maybe I can start alternating weeks.

      Jake
    • Nbmachu@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        Ahoy
        There is a Czech class that meets at MacDonalds on Hwy 95 North  in Taylor every Tuesday night.  We start gathering about 6:30 for gossip and maybe eating a bite. Classes start at 7:00 PM. The class is very informal. We try to talk Czech as much as possible and then we have a book that we get our lessons from. There are some in our class that do not talk Czech so we translate to them when we talk in Czech.  There is no charge. A Czech English dictionary is helpful. We meet in the north west corner in the back of MacDonalds. Any one interested  can come in and introduce yourself and you will be wecome with open arms and you can immediately start to try to revive your Czech tongue. E-Mail me if you have any further questions.

                                   Darwin Machu    dlmachu1@...
      • Nbmachu@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
          I hope you can work it out.  We would love for you to attend.
          Darwin