Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Sausage Help

  • Billy Macek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2004
      I would think it's Prasek's as well!  They ship all over the place and perhaps someone in Chicago has it.  Go to www.praseks.com !!

      Billy
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 5:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Sausage Help

      Hi Matt,
              Thanks. The writer was raised in Nebraska and now living in
      Colorado. He'd found a website for a place in Chicago that carried this
      "Prasky" sausage but was getting no response. Not knowing the names of
      Czech sausages, I was hoping someone would recognize the name he used for
      the sausage he wants.
      Rick

      On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:59:39 -0000 "rebellous_99" <lennonluv@...>
      writes:

      > Perhaps they mean Prasek's Hillje Smokehouse.
      >
      > Matt
      >
      > --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, richardgarza1@j... wrote:
      > > Hi All,
      > >         I've got someone asking me where he can get "Prasky"
      > sausage. I

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      [Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus] [Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]