Re: tieing it all together, rochelle, matt, joe, cullis, me

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 30, 2004
      Rochelle,

      I would like that.

      Matt

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Rochelle Feeney <rochelle@a...>
      wrote:
      > Would you like me to try and get all of Hattie and Otto's children
      and
      > their grand children and their great grandchildren and their great
      great
      > grand children together? this is going to take some time,but i can
      do it. I
      > have a 2nd cousin, Melvin's (otto and Hattie's son), Jill Pechacek
      getting
      > married in march. I can sit down and write all this down when I go
      > houston for this.. let me know. then we can plug everything in. to
      keep
      > everything up to date... btw, Jill is my age...
    • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 30, 2004
        I discovered this interesting information today:

        > Up to the year 1848 a bridal pair had to obtain permission to wed not
        > only from their parents (the age of majority was 24 years) but also
        > from their respective overlord or magistrate - while this permission
        > was nearly always granted it also entailed expenses.
      • rebellous_99
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 30, 2004
          Haven't looked into that possibility of being related to LBJ, but I'd
          say it's unlikely.

          wrote:
          > MATT,
          >
          > 26. MELVIN LEE3 PECHACEK (JOSEPH LUTCY2, ADOLPH1) was born 25 Dec
          1919 in
          > Yoakum, Lavaca, Texas, and died 9 Sep 1986 in Virginia. He married
          DOROTHY
        • D1JEZEK@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 30, 2004
            where did you find that?  it definitely explains the ages among the marrying couples in my line back in Cermna.  if permission was denied, did the couples ever just go ahead anyway in some unofficial kind of marriage?  i never found marriage information on my great great grandparents or a birth record for my great grandfather.