Rochelle: Railroad

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2004
      Well, there is another Railroader on the List.  Rochelle maybe I have talked to you, I work for the Port Terminal Railroad in Houston.  Have you ever handled 418's (inbounds) for us.

      Steve
      I work full time for UP RailRoad.
    • Rochelle Feeney
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 30, 2004
        Not sure what you are talking bout... What exactly are you talking about??
        -Rochelle

        At 05:02 PM 1/30/2004 -0600, you wrote:

        Well, there is another Railroader on the List.  Rochelle maybe I have talked to you, I work for the Port Terminal Railroad in Houston.  Have you ever handled 418's (inbounds) for us.

        Steve
        I work full time for UP RailRoad.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

      • Steve Alvarez
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 30, 2004
          You made a comment you work for the UP Railroad.  What department do you work in.  I work in the Clerical department.  Mainly a crewcaller, but I do sometimes handle inbound and outbound trains.  The job is called a Trasportation Clerk which handles the bill of ladiings which are transfered via the computer  i.e. 418's.

          steve

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 31, 2004
            Cool!
            I worked at Englewood for 25 years as a Car Forman. I
            gave it up about 4 years ago. I now work in Spring at
            Lloyd Yd as a Carman. I love it as I don't have to go
            to Houston anymore.
            Joe
            --- Steve Alvarez <salvarez@...> wrote:
            > You made a comment you work for the UP Railroad.
            > What department do you work in. I work in the
            > Clerical department. Mainly a crewcaller, but I do
            > sometimes handle inbound and outbound trains. The
            > job is called a Trasportation Clerk which handles
            > the bill of ladiings which are transfered via the
            > computer i.e. 418's.
            >
            > steve

            http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
          • Jake
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 31, 2004
              Steve,
                  If you go back and re-read the posts,Rochelle never said she worked for the railroad. It was someone else who said that.  Sorry about jumping in,just trying to end the confusion.

              Jake
            • Rochelle Feeney
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 31, 2004
                jake,
                THANKS!
                i was very confused myself. So jake, i didnt know you were czech also. :) Been to midnight rodeo lately??
                -Rochelle

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 31, 2004
                  Rochelle,
                         I have been too busy building lifted trucks and trying to find people to staff the beer booth during Fiesta in San Antonio. If you know anyone interested in helping out have them contact me.

                  See you later,
                  Jake
                • Kristen Koncaba
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
                    jake,
                    i am here in san antonio, perhaps i could help?
                    kristen

                    Jake <jecmenek@...> wrote:
                    Rochelle,
                           I have been too busy building lifted trucks and trying to find people to staff the beer booth during Fiesta in San Antonio. If you know anyone interested in helping out have them contact me.

                    See you later,
                    Jake

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Do you Yahoo!?