Interesting website

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      This was on another list and I thought others might be interested.  I have never used Felix so this is not an endorsement.

      STeve

      Dear listers!

      My new Gazetteer ONLINE is now ready: www.ihff.at

      More than 70.000 locations of Bohemia, Moravia, nowadays Austria and
      nowadays Slovenia can be found, with old and nowadays names, competent
      parishes and parishes before, begin of records, and competent archives.

      In addition, I have scanned more than 19.000 old picture cards of
      Bohemia in the resolution of 300 dpi, which can be ordered on a CD-ROM.

      If you have any question, please, contact me directly:  office@...

      With kind regards,

      Ing. Felix Gundacker
      professional genealogist for Austria, Bohemia and Moravia
      IHFF Genealogie Gesellschaft mbH
      Pantzergasse 30/8
      Austria, A-1190 WIEN
      Tel = +43 1 369 97 29