Prayers Needed

  • juwemat
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 13, 2004
      Hello -

      Please pray for our families.

      My mom, Frances Herzik, 88, is in the hospital in Weimar since New
      Years Day. She does not want to eat, is on oxygen now, has had
      some strokes that have affected her vision and her right arm/leg.

      My father-in-law, Rudolph Matus, 81, is in Hospice in Wichita
      Falls suffering from cancer. His days/hours are numbered. He was
      a WWII soldier, injured during the Normandy invasion, being shot
      in the knee twice. He received a Purple Heart plus many other
      medals/awards.

      Our prayer is for them to be at peace, not to have to suffer. But
      we have to accept God's will, when He is ready, He will take them
      into His home.

      Thank you,

      Julie & Wes Matus
      Spring, TX

      Researching:
      Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala,
      Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek

      Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
    • EnrteWith1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 13, 2004
        In a message dated 1/13/2004 2:14:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, juwemat@... writes:

        Julie &Wes

        Your family will be in our prayers.

        Warmest Regards,
        Bill Becvar
      • Toni
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 13, 2004
          Dear Julie,

          Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and most importantly, with your mom and father-in-law.

          Jan

          Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • juwemat
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 13, 2004
            Dear Jan -

            Thank you for your kind words. We just have to rely on our dear
            Lord to know what is best and at what time it is time to let go.

            Peace to you.

            Julie

            From: "Toni" <toni@...>
            Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:23:44 -0600

            Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
          • Ray J. Bacak
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 15, 2004
              Thought prayers from fellow Texas Czechs would help too:

              "Subject: Special Prayer Request

              This is from JuJu Dricoll, a member of St. Francis of Assisi ACTS (San Antonio):

              Eric Pechacek is a young married man, father of two small children, who has
              leukemia.  His bone marrow transplant did not work and his condition is
              grave and getting worse.  They are looking for other ways to deal with his
              form of cancer and are asking for as many people as possible to remember
              him in their prayers
            • Rochelle Feeney
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 15, 2004
                I will certainly pray for him and his family. How is he related??
                ALSO, i have another prayer request. My cousin Christopher Pechacek is in the hospital with Cystic Fibrosis. He is not doing well. He has been battling this for 17 years and I think his young body is getting weaker. Please pray for his health and his parents and siblings.
                THANKS  YALL
                -Rochelle

                At 05:24 PM 6/15/2004 -0500, you wrote:

                Thought prayers from fellow Texas Czechs would help too:

                This is from JuJu Dricoll, a member of St. Francis of Assisi ACTS (San Antonio):

                Eric Pechacek is a young married man, father of two small children, who has
                leukemia.  His bone marrow transplant did not work and his condition is
                grave and getting worse.  They are looking for other ways to deal with his
                form of cancer and are asking for as many people as possible to remember
                him in their prayers

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                1c0213.jpg
                1c02bd.jpg

                Yahoo! Groups Links
                ---
                Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
              • darlenbaker@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 27, 2007
                  Hello all!

                  My uncle, Larry Melnar, was admitted yesterday to Hallettsville hospital.  Testing revealed that he has a bleeding aneurysm in his brain.  As of last night, the doctors in Hallettsville were searching for a doctor in Austin to send him to.

                  I will keep everyone updated.

                  Thanks

                  Darlene Baker

                • pfoster
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 27, 2007
                    Darlene, You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.  May your Uncle Larry receive the medical help he needs.paulasmaggie
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 28, 2008
                      Darlene,
                      Your Uncle, along with you and your family, are in our prayers.
                      Jan

                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 29, 2008
                        Darlene, My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.  paulasmaggie

                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 1, 2008
                          my uncle is doing well now.  He is home.   He is not supposed to be driving.  Still a little dizzy.

                          darlene baker

                        • pfoster

                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 2, 2008
                              Great news!!!