Kloesel family tree

  • bcmflcurse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hello everyone! I just joined the group. I am in year 3 of trying to put together
      our family tree and have hit a major roadblock. My great great grandfather is
      Ferdinand Klesel (Kloesel) who emmigrated to Texas c. 1870, and is buried in
      High Hill b1853 d 1886. He married Maria Barbara Rabel and had 6 children.
      I am trying to piece his lineage back across the Atlantic. (Note: This is NOT the
      Ferdinand Klesel that married Anna Wick in the same time period at High Hill.
      The Wicks were a prominent early High Hill family, but this Ferdinand is not
      my great great gandfather!) Any help would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!

      Kevin Kloesel
    • Gerri Martisek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        Hi Kevin,

        Do you have any Gaertner's (Gertner) in your Kloesel family tree.

        Gerri Martisek
        Friendswood, TX