I'm back and the Hyde e-mail

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hi all,

      I am back from my trip. As evidenced in my e-mail box, there was
      apparently an e-mail posted to the group from my e-mail. I am doing
      a virus scan on my computer, but it might not catch the virus because
      I haven't updated my definitions in a while (because it costs money
      and I need to discuss renewing the subscription with my ever-so-busy
      parents).

      Anyways, I am back and will resume posting the obituaries to the
      group.

      Matt