OBIT: Veris J. Blaha

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004

      Blaha, Veris J.
      VERIS J. BLAHA, 82, passed away on January 3, 2004. He was born October 31, 1921 in Hockley, Texas.

      He was preceded in death by his wife, Geneva and is survived by his two daughters, Mary Ann Laird and husband Randy, Genevieve Crumley and husband Larry; grandchildren, Scott Avery, Kerry Laird, Stephanie Walker and husband Allen, Michelle Leder and husband Greg, and Crystal Crumley; step-great granddaughters, Ciara and Tarah Leder.

       Friends may call after 12 Noon on Monday, January 5, 2004 with the family being present for visitation from 5-8pm. Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am Tuesday, January 6, 2004 at Our Savior Lutheran Church, 5000 W. Tidwell, Houston, TX 77091. Interment will follow at Resthaven Cemetery, 13102 North Freeway.

       In lieu of flowers, the family asks that memorials be made to Our Savior Lutheran Church "Forward Faithfully" Fund.

      Published in the Houston Chronicle on 1/5/2004.