[TexasCzechs] Obituary of Evelyn Kotrla Hyde

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
      Obituary of Evelyn Kotrla Hyde
      Victoria Advocate Online

      Evelyn I. Hyde

      October 23, 2003

      BEEVILLE - Evelyn Ivy Hyde, 85, of Beeville and formerly of H
    • texasjoe43
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
        What computer application is used to open files with
        extension .eml.scr?
        Thanks,
        Joe

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "rebellous_99" <lennonluv@h...>
        wrote:
        > Obituary of Evelyn Kotrla Hyde
        > Victoria Advocate Online
        >
        > Evelyn I. Hyde
        >
        > October 23, 2003
        >
        > BEEVILLE - Evelyn Ivy Hyde, 85, of Beeville and formerly of H
      • Cindy Harvey Neal
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
          Message
          Joe, lots of viruses are labled like that, with 2 extensions.  I would NOT open it unless you run a virus scan on the file.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
            OK. Thank you.
            Joe

            --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy Harvey Neal"