Blaha - Horak - Otto - Pictures

  • sugarbelle62452
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2003
      Hello everybody , I have poasted some pictures on deadfred.com .
      http://deadfred.com/results2.php?SubmitterEmail=sugarbelle62452@...

      The are of whom I belive are Blaha and Horak relitives of mine. I do
      know that the picture of the child is my mother and the ladies in
      back of her are other relitives I belive to be her mother and aunts.
      Maby someone out there will reconize someone.
      Thanks
      Joyce
    • mrbkdb112@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2003

        Is this the Blaha family that lived in Oklahoma in the early 1900's? My NOvotny genealogy contains a Blaha family. Buried in Oklahoma City, I think.  Czech cemetery on 44th street.

        Millie Herink Buethe
        researching Herink, Novotny, Stepan, Vasek,
        and Frantisek Hanus Herink,painter
        Karl Charles Kaufmann