New Years' Eve Benifit - TCHCC

  • sylvia_laznovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2003
      Hello Everyone. Hope you all had a nice Christmas Holiday.

      I'd like to make everyone aware of the big New Years Eve Dance to be
      held on December 31st at the Sokol in Ennis to benefit the TCHCC,
      LaGrange. The Sokol is located on Highway 34 approximately one and a
      half miles out of Ennis.

      The opening band will be "Czech and Them Some" from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30
      p.m.. The feature band "Brave Combo" will play from 10 p.m. to 1:00
      a.m. Admission will be $15 per person and will include favors,
      black-eyed peas, and cornbread at midnight. Additional information
      and reservations may be obtained by calling 971-878-3091.

      A silent auction will be held, closing at 10 p.m.

      Sponsors for this event include Allen Samuels Autoplex in Ennis, the
      National Polka Festival, Sokol Ennis, and the Ennis Daily News.

      Come out, have fun, and support a great project.

      Have a safe New Years!

      SYLVIA LAZNOVSKY