Berger & Svetlik Marriage

  • Mrazoompa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 7:46 PM
      Announcing the newest branch of our Family Tree:

      A Celebration of Marriage

      Patricia Anne Berger
      &
      Gregory Allen Svetlik

      Saturday, September 2, 2000
      Sts. Cyril and Methodius
      Catholic Church
      Shiner, Texas

      Parents of the Bride:
      Mr. & Mrs. Ernest & MaryAnn Berger

      Grandparents of the Bride:
      Mr. & Mrs. Henry & Annie Etzler
      The late Fred & Annie Berger

      Parents of the Groom:
      Mr. & Mrs. Lawrence & Joyce Svetlik

      Grandparents of the Groom:
      Mr. & Mrs. Alfonse & Agnes Svetlik
      Mr. Alfonse F. & the late Dorothy Grahmann

      Other info/names available for those interested including Best Man, Maid of
      Honor, etc.

      Surnames include, Berger, Svetlik, Crosslin, Shimek, Etzler, Moreno, Miller,
      Srubar, Hrncir, Matus, Grahmann, Drozd, Rice, Thomas, and Kibbe.

      Elizabeth MRAZ
      Houston, Texas
      Searching for my Ancestors and Family: GALLIA, GAST, MOTL, MRAZ, SCHUMANN,
      SEDLAK, STUDLAR, just to name a few...