Re: [TexasCzechs] Wellersburg found!!!

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2000
      Diana,

      Apparently my gggpa bought land from a Henry and Josephine Weller. The
      locatin says it was at Vsetin which is right there in the area . And I mean
      right there!! Like side by side.

      Oh and also land from an August Weller.

      Joyce has done alot on the Melnar family. She really has done alot of leg
      work. Her own family goes way back.

      Maybe these are your relatives. I think she said that there was a Rev.
      Weller also. Maybe there is a connection there for you.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous
    • Diana Proud
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2000
        Could be, I have no idea.........
        Thanks for the location.