Baumann's Grocery

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      Hi all,

      I am trying to connect the Henry Baumann family of the Baumann's
      Grocery in Wilson County, TX, to Albert E. Baumann, son of Otto
      Baumann and Otillie Lohse.

      I have that Henry Richard Baumann was born 10 Jul 1885 in Praha, TX,
      to Christoph Baumann and Anna Anders Brosch, widow of Joseph Brosch
      (my 3rd great-grandfather). He married first Mary Stock (10 Jan
      1886 - 14 Nov 1906) on 22 Nov 1905 in Shiner; they had no children.
      He married second Elizabeth Seifert on 22 Jan 1907 in Shiner. They
      had 10 children.

      Albert Baumann was born 28 Aug 1912 in Poth and he died 3 Jun 1988 in
      Wilson County, TX. He married Ernestine (Erna) Frieda on 27 Nov 1933
      in Poth.

      Any information on a connection would be appreciated.

      Matt