Wellersburg found!!!

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      HI Everyone I found Wellersburg!!!! Cousin Joyces Stonebraker Melnar had
      found it. Apparently is was located on FM 155 between Wiemar and Hwy 90A.

      A school/church was located there. There is no sign of it now. So I found
      it.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous