Re: [TexasCzechs] To Hruska and Zabcik researchers

  • Frances Kay Nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003

      Matt,

      Thanks for the information on Fayetteville and La Grange. I had a Great Uncle whose name was Louis Hruska. However, the one mentioned would have been born about 20-25 years later than mine. I have never been able to trace his path. I really don't think he ever married, but I haven't came across him yet in the census. Louis was the son of Stephan and Anna Hruska.

      Kay

      Iridescence is the ability to reflect Christ-likeness on all sides-physically, emotionally and spiritually. As I maintain an intimate relationship with Christ, He allows me to be a shining mirror, reflecting His glory in all I say and do. "The light of the righteous shines brightly.." Proverbs 13:9 NIV   [written by Rebecca Barlow Jordan]