Touring Houston area

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi,
      I am trying to plan a trip for our senior citizens travel club to Houston and Galveston.  I would like to put a Czech flavor to this trip by stopping in at La Grange and visiting the painted churches.  I would appreciate any suggestions for side trips of interest.  We will start out in Oklahoma City.  Maybe we can make it to La Grange the first night and then do some sight-seeing the next morning before heading to Houston.
      Any suggestions would be appreciated.  If you would like to answer me off list, my address is:  illonam@...

      Thanks for any help.
      Illona Morris-Tour Leader for Putnam City Retiree Travel Club
      Yukon, Oklahoma