Re: Janecka's

  • Julie Matus
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
      These Janecka's are in my family tree also! Their parents were
      Charles and Lucy (Herzik) Janecka. Lucy was my dad's sister.
      They lived in Dubina all their lives. Eddie, their son, is the
      Fayette County Judge. Charlie, a son, passed away within the last
      2 years of cancer. Dorothy, Lillie and George live in the Houston
      area, Jerry in San Antonio, Eddie in Dubina.

      Julie Herzik Matus

      Julie & Wes Matus
      Spring, TX

      Researching:
      Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala,
      Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek

      From: Vanessa Burzynski <burzynsk@...>
      Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:10:59 -0800 (PST)

      >I have some Janecka's in my family tree too.
      >
      >Charles, Jerry, George, Edward, Lillian, and Dorothy Janecka are
      all brothers and sisters. I do not know who their parents are.
      Charles Janecka married Doris Bohac and have a son named Gregory.

      Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
    • Vanessa Burzynski
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
        Do you know a Theresa Matus married to Rufus Gorney?

        Vanessa

        From: Vanessa Burzynski <burzynsk@...>
        Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:10:59 -0800 (PST)

        Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

      • Julie Matus
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
          No I do not.

          Julie

          From: Vanessa Burzynski <burzynsk@...>
          Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:10:08 -0800 (PST)

          >Do you know a Theresa Matus married to Rufus Gorney?
          >
          >Vanessa
          >
          >Julie Matus <juwemat@...> wrote:
          >These Janecka's are in my family tree also! Their parents were
          >Charles and Lucy (Herzik) Janecka. Lucy was my dad's sister.
          >They lived in Dubina all their lives. Eddie, their son, is the
          >Fayette County Judge. Charlie, a son, passed away within the
          last
          >2 years of cancer. Dorothy, Lillie and George live in the
          Houston
          >area, Jerry in San Antonio, Eddie in Dubina.
          >
          >Julie Herzik Matus
          >
          >Julie & Wes Matus
          >Spring, TX
          >
          >Researching:
          >Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala,
          >Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek

          >From: Vanessa Burzynski <burzynsk@...>
          >Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:10:59 -0800 (PST)
          >
          >>I have some Janecka's in my family tree too.
          >>
          >>Charles, Jerry, George, Edward, Lillian, and Dorothy Janecka are
          >all brothers and sisters. I do not know who their parents are.
          >Charles Janecka married Doris Bohac and have a son named Gregory.
          >>
          >>Vanessa
          >>
          >>Tricia Burt <angelwriter98@...> wrote:
          >>Hello! How are you related to Janeceks? My maiden name
          >>is Janecek, although the family name was originally
          >>Janecka before coming to America.
          >>
          >>--- Lidia <lmkellum@...> wrote:
          >>> Thankyou so much for posting this Vanessa. I missed
          >>> the Sat. Chronicle &
          >>> the tv feature as well, as I was on the road. Lidia
          >>> Kellum researching:
          >>> Hovezak, Schramek, Sramek, Janecek

          >Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          >Remember: You can alway set your account to Digest Mode for less
          mail.

          >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          Service.

          Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
        • Vanessa Burzynski
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
            Rufus Gorney's mother was Cecelia Burzynski. She was Lucy Burzynski's sister. Lucy Burzynski is the one that married Tony Bohack.

            Vanessa