Anna Horak b. 1852

  • Kathy Horak Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      I am looking for information regarding an Anna Horak who was born in
      Hodslavice on November 10, 1852. The only other information I have
      regarding Anna is that she delivered an illegitimate child on February 23,
      1874. The child died on April 25, 1874. No other information was given,
      so she might have immigrated to the United States. Could all those with an
      Anna Horak check your records for a match? Thanks!

      Kathy Horak Smith

      Family Genealogy: Horak, Wirtel, Janek, Byma, Kudelka, Adam,
      Rydl, Krizan, Frydl, Malec, Kysely,
      Brown, Leach, Ashby, and McReynolds