Obituary of Millie Marek Sodek

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      Obituary of Millie Marek Sodek
      Victoria Advocate Online

      Millie S.m. Sodek

      December 3, 2003

      Millie Sidonie Marek Sodek, 93, of Victoria, died Monday, Dec. 1,
      2003.
      She was born Sept. 19, 1910, in Calhoun County, to the late Frank and
      Anna Marek. She was a homemaker and member of the Assembly of God.

      Survivors: daughters, Rae Jean Williams of Victoria and Shirley
      Kovarek of Port Lavaca; sisters, Lydia Kabela, Nancy Geryk, Sidonia
      Drgac, and Vlasta Peters; seven grandchildren; and six great-
      grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: husband, Raymond Sodek; daughter, Darlene
      Coleman; and brothers, Laddie Marek, Frank Marek, and Rudolph Marek.

      Visitation will be 6-8 p.m. Thursday at Richardson-Colonial Funeral
      Home chapel.

      Services will be 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home chapel, the
      Rev. Johnnie Kisiah officiating.

      Burial will be at Six Mile Cemetery. Richardson-Colonial Funeral
      Home, Port Lavaca, 361-552-2988.

      Memorials: American Cancer Society.
    • darlenbaker@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        Ms. Sodek was a nice lady.

        My brother and her grandson John McCaskill were good friends.  Also her sister and sister-in-law go to my church.

        darlene baker