Oops! Error re: byline of Vacek obit

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Oops! I'm so used to posting from so many newspapers that I accidentally
      put that the Rosie Berger Vacek obit was from the Advocate when, in fact, it
      is from the El Campo Leader-News.

      Matt

      lennonluv@...
      "The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends
      everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace,
      love, hate, all that. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and
      it's plain sailing." -John Lennon

      Don�t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
      Get MSN Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es