To Hruska and Zabcik researchers

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      I was browsing today and ran across something on the Fayette County,
      TX GenWeb site that some would be interested in reading. It is an
      article on Edward Louis Hruska, who married Frances Amalie Zabcik.
      Frances was the daughter of Joe Zabcik Sr. and Anna Mikeska.

      The link is:

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~txfayett/footprints2.htm

      Matt
    • Frances Kay Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003

        Matt,

        Thanks for the information on Fayetteville and La Grange. I had a Great Uncle whose name was Louis Hruska. However, the one mentioned would have been born about 20-25 years later than mine. I have never been able to trace his path. I really don't think he ever married, but I haven't came across him yet in the census. Louis was the son of Stephan and Anna Hruska.

        Kay

        Iridescence is the ability to reflect Christ-likeness on all sides-physically, emotionally and spiritually. As I maintain an intimate relationship with Christ, He allows me to be a shining mirror, reflecting His glory in all I say and do. "The light of the righteous shines brightly.." Proverbs 13:9 NIV   [written by Rebecca Barlow Jordan]