Re: [TexasCzechs] Moravian ConnectionEmailing: ~gdheinrich

  • Frances Kay Nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003

      George,

      Thanks for the URL.  I had no problem downloading it nor going to the site. Again, thanks.

      Kay

      Iridescence is the ability to reflect Christ-likeness on all sides-physically, emotionally and spiritually. As I maintain an intimate relationship with Christ, He allows me to be a shining mirror, reflecting His glory in all I say and do. "The light of the righteous shines brightly.." Proverbs 13:9 NIV   [written by Rebecca Barlow Jordan]