Charles University

  • Gilbert Bohuslav
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2000
      On a regular basis I have been receiving a newsletter from students at
      Charles University in Prague. Does it come through this newsgroup or
      another? I did not keep any back copies and would like the last two.
      Can anybody help me out??

      Gilbert Bohuslav
    • Richard Kotrla
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
        Gilbert:

        I used to subscribe, but got too busy. Will try to locate the
        address, if Rick Garza doesn;t beat me to it.

        RJK

        --- In texasczechs@egroups.com, Gilbert Bohuslav <bohuslav@b...>