Re: [TexasCzechs] Wallachian Museum at Roznov - Genealogy Research

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Frank,

      I clicked on the link in your first message and went to the site with no problem.  Here's the url I copied checking the link again.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 3:17 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Wallachian Museum at Roznov - Genealogy Research

      The museum also has a website but everytime I try to post it the url on the group brings up a msg from Patrick Janis!! So I'm leaving it off till I find out what's happening with the url .... just search for Wallachian Open-Air Museum if interested. It also has an English version.

      ---