Re: Klimicek Information Needed- Kotrla question

  • texasjoe43
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2003
      Are you any relation to Joseph Kotrla (1881-1965) who married Johanna
      Bezdek (1886-1960) and had children Annie M. and Arnold C.? Would
      like to know the parents of Joseph Kotrla. Johanna Bezdek was the dau
      of Joseph Bezdek (1839-1901) and Anna Polasek (1845-1910).
      Joe David

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "J.D. Kotrla-Chipps" <jdkc@w...>
      wrote:
      > --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy Harvey Neal"
      > <cindyharvey@e...> wrote:
      > > Is anyone familiar with this family? I can't find them on a
      census,
      > or any
      > > cemetery or death records, so I believe he probably went by
      another
      > name.
      > > Hope someone is related and can fill me in. Thanks... Cindy
      >

      > I'm related, Marina is my great grand-aunt. Here is part of what I
      have:

      > Marie Kotrla born 6 April, 1851 and her first husband, KIRI (Geroge)
      > MAZAC came to Texas about 1875-1878 and settled in the BILA HORA
      > community. Together, they had three children, ROZINA, ANNE, and
      > FRANK, MAZAC. The father, JIRI MAZAC died about 1882. MARIE
      > remarried to VACLAV KLIMICEK, and they had three more children,
      JOHN,