Moravian ConnectionEmailing: ~gdheinrich

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Kay, This page has a link to the Moravian Connection and links to other interesting sites about how Germany and Moravia have existed with their common border, including name changes of towns and regions .    I have experienced some trouble sending links to pages lately so hope you receive this.

      George of Austin
      Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.
    • Frances Kay Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003

        George,

        Thanks for the URL.  I had no problem downloading it nor going to the site. Again, thanks.

        Kay

        Iridescence is the ability to reflect Christ-likeness on all sides-physically, emotionally and spiritually. As I maintain an intimate relationship with Christ, He allows me to be a shining mirror, reflecting His glory in all I say and do. "The light of the righteous shines brightly.." Proverbs 13:9 NIV   [written by Rebecca Barlow Jordan]