Hruska researchers....

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hi Kay,
      I didn't receive the message that you and Sir John were discussing.  How far was it from Ratibor to Jablinka, anyway?

      The Moravian Connection website has a pretty good list of Hruska names that you can link on for more info.  If you haven't seen it I will send the URL.  On the same list is a list of 7 or 8 Zabcik names, including Anna "Hruska" Zabcik from ratibor but she is also included on the Hruska list?

      Thanks,

      George of Austin
    • Frances Kay Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003

        George,

        If I was reading the map correctly, the villages were about 5-7 miles apart. You can go to worldatlas.com and from their site work your way to Europe, then the Czech Republic and using some of the items, get right to the villages. I would appreicate the URL that you have.

        Kay

        Iridescence is the ability to reflect Christ-likeness on all sides-physically, emotionally and spiritually. As I maintain an intimate relationship with Christ, He allows me to be a shining mirror, reflecting His glory in all I say and do. "The light of the righteous shines brightly.." Proverbs 13:9 NIV   [written by Rebecca Barlow Jordan]