Re: [TexasCzechs] Question for Hruska Researchers

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 28, 2003
      Hi Kay,

      Two things <grin>

      (1)  Helps to address the message to person you are replying to.  In this case, glad you did it publicly as I, along with others I'm sure, find it a very readable map and one many can use, if <grin>  Looking back at recent messages, believe you intended this for George Patrick.

      (2) Is there an URL available for the web site where others may log on to find locations in the CR?

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      List moderator with Steve Alvarez and Richard Garza

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 29, 2003

        John,

        The site I went to was worldatlas.com. From there I just followed the instructions to CZH Republic. But the URL is:

        http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/europe/cz.htm

        I knew the message was for George, but thought others who were following the same areas in Moravia, might be interested.

        Kay

        Iridescence is the ability to reflect Christ-likeness on all sides-physically, emotionally and spiritually. As I maintain an intimate relationship with Christ, He allows me to be a shining mirror, reflecting His glory in all I say and do. "The light of the righteous shines brightly.." Proverbs 13:9 NIV   [written by Rebecca Barlow Jordan]