Re: [TexasCzechs] Immigrant Database Submissions

  • SRektorik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2000
      Patrick,

      Thanks for the recommendations. I will adjust my entries to reflect these
      standards. I also thought of another issue when I read your comments about
      sorting by ship name. One immigrant may have come by the Bark Jeverland
      while another by the S.S. Rhaetia. Again, when one sorts, would it be better
      if all were listed the ship as just "Jeverland" and "Rheatia" or is there a
      reason to include The "bark" and "S. S."?

      Susan Rektorik Henley