Hruska Family

  • Frances Kay Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      My Grandmother was Frances Hruska born March 6, 1873
      in Columbus, Colorado Co., TX. She married Joseph
      Krizan September 28, 1889 in Seaton, Bell Co., TX. Her
      mother was Anna Martinec born Nov. 12 1839 in
      Jablunka, Moravia, CZH and died April 1930 in Temple,
      Bell Co., TX. Her father was Stephan Hruska born ? in
      Jablunka, Moravia, CZH and died 1889 in perhaps Bell
      Co., TX. Frances had the following brothers and
      sisters:
      1. Johana Hruska born Nov. 15, 1866 in Jablunka,
      Moravia, CZH. and died Jan. 26, 1931 in Cameron, Milam
      Co., TX. She married John Batla in 1885.
      2. Anna Hruska born in Jablunka, Moravia, CZH and
      married Frank Vojtek (Wojtek?)
      3. John Hruska born 1876 in Ross Prairie, Fayette Co.,
      TX.
      4. Stephan Josef Hruska born Oct. 19, 1878 in Ross
      Prairie, Fayette Co., Tx and died Dec 17, 1943 in
      Ocker, Bell Co., Tx. He married Anna Lesikar in 1901
      and she died in 1933.
      5. Louis Hruska dates unknown
      6. Emilie Louise born Mar 3, 1883 in Ocker, Bell Co.,
      Tx. She married a John Kovar
      7. Theresa Hruska dates unknown