Re: [TexasCzechs] Surname populations

  • Mrazoompa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      In a message dated 9/1/00 10:33:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
      richardgarza1@... writes:

      << http://hamrick.com/names >>

      Rick,
      I can't access the sit with this address. Am I doing something wrong? All I
      did was cut & paste.

      Thanks,
      Elizabeth
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
        If you could not access Richards url as I did, use the one I pasted
        below - adding the 'www' did the trick for me. And I deleted then
        extra messages as I have learned to cut and paste from Richard. LOL
        Sir John

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
          If you add the "www." in front of the "hamrick.com/names" then it will work.
          It is intersting that my Czech surname, Hanus, was nothing but the darkest
          blue, which means not very many people have that name.

          Jeremy Ferguson